Tuesday, November 6, 2012

g-sales & floating homes.

Hey friends and happy election day! 

On Saturday, we had high hopes of checking out Portland's largest indoor garage sale but our attempts were squashed when we found out they were charging $12.00 to get in. To get into a warehouse to buy junk you most likely didn't need in the first place. Admittedly, that is exactly the junk that I would have bought. So really, I should be thanking the expo center for charging movie theatre prices because they probably saved me much more that $12.00. 

Another great thing that came out of not going to the G-Sale was some spontaneous exploring on the river. These floating abodes were pretty awesome, and even though it was overcast, the backdrop of the changing leaves made for a lovely view. 

I hope you all had a great weekend and maybe found yourself discovering something pretty as well. 

Fondly from Portland, 
Emily 




2 comments:

  1. Theses pictures are great they have a really interesting atmosphere and I love your shoes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you April! My shoes are from a little store called Cotton On.

      Delete

Blogging tips