Thursday, November 1, 2012

thankful thursday.


Friends!!

Let's welcome November with open arms and full hearts. The truth is, there is so much in the world to be thankful for. All around us are opportunities to be grateful for the small things, the big things, the expected and the unexpected. So let's do just that. Every Thursday I will post a little something that is currently filling my heart with joy. 

Today, I am so thankful for the comforts of home in a new place. You've Got Mail is the only movie I brought with me to Portland and I'm so glad I did. There is something about hearing the opening song chime in that will always be familiar to me. "Dreams are nothing more than wishes, and a wish is just a dream.I am also incredibly grateful for the United States Postal Service and their ability to transport sweet little packages from my lovely friends and family over 3,000 miles.

Yes, you're right, these things are not big but they are worth celebrating. 
What are you thankful for this week? I would love to know. Enjoy this first day of November!

Fondly from Portland, 
Emily 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips