Wednesday, October 31, 2012

happy halloween.


Hey everybody!

Who is ready to eat their body weight in fun size candy bars? Ready or not, today is the LAST day of the month of October. I can hardly believe it. Last weekend I participated in a trio costume in which I acted as a piece of notebook paper. It was a tad difficult to maneuver in and I was legitimately concerned about giving the people around me a life threatening paper cut. Danger aside, it was a really fun evening.

Today I will be breaking out a costume again but it won't be to trick or treat but rather to score a burrito at Chipotle for $2.00. (You can do it too, head that way after 4:00 PM!) If you are heading out for an evening of trick or treating, please feel free to send any and all unwanted Almond Joys or Dove dark chocolates to Portland, Oregon. Thanks. You rock. 

Happy Halloween friends!

Fondly from Portland, 
Emily 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips