Monday, October 29, 2012

bob's red mill.

Howdy, howdy!

Have y'all ever used any of Bob's Red Mill products? They are delicious! My friend Carolyn introduced me to them a while back. We found out at a later date that the gluten free shortbread cookies with Nutella on top are basically gold. Seriously, you need them in your life. 

When I got to Portland, I found out that the mill headquarters are here and thought it would be fun to stop in for a little touristy outing and possibly a tasty treat. The place was a zoo but I did score a few fun items and even a free orange cranberry cookie! It was a successful Saturday adventure and a yummy one to boot. 

Hope you have a terrific Monday my friends!

Fondly from Portland, 
Emily

ps. How is it the end of October? Carly Rae Jepsen was so right...this is crazy. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips