Monday, October 22, 2012

time is on a bike.

Hello Monday and hello friends, 

I hope you all found lots of things that made you appreciate the fall season this weekend! Can you believe it is almost the end of October? I feel like time is riding a bike downhill! Pretty soon pilgrims, turkeys and stretchy pants are going to be coming our way and then we'll blink our eyes and have pear trees...with partridges in them!!! My oh my, the holidays are indeed approaching. Swiftly. 

Ok, ok, ok, I'm getting ahead of myself. In an attempt to appreciate the here and now, lets just continue to think of the joyous October season we find ourselves in and let these little orange babies brighten our day. 

Fondly from Portland, 
Emily

ps. If you think all the hype about pumpkins is overrated, I think you are mistaken but you might want to check out this hysterical article about a man who decides that he is going to eat all of the pumpkin things Trader Joe's has to offer...in one day. He is less than impressed. And to think, I suggested doing something like this! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips